-
how to use samba?
I have tried to configure Lisa and Relisa hundreds of times, but I could never access to my win computer
I dont know if Im doing it right: I juest exec Lisa daemon (# lisa) and the in konqueror I write lan:/ instead of file:/, by it alwais shows an error or just nothing happens
Please could anybody explain how to share files beteen Linux and windows in LAN
-
Senior Member
registered user
I haven't been able to do this either but I have managed to connect to my Win comptuer using 'LinNeighorhood'. All you should have to do is add your Win machine under the 'Add' tab, shares will be mounted as you access them.
My problem is getting the Win machine to connect to the Knoppix machine but I'm going to post this as a separate message.
-
use "smb://servername" instead of "lan://" should work.
The moment you need rights you will be asked for username/password.
Similar Threads
-
By ghostblaze in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-04-2004, 03:14 AM
-
By jimbo62 in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-15-2004, 03:22 AM
-
By smarchand291 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-08-2003, 11:41 PM
-
By Tovi in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-21-2003, 08:42 AM
-
By Prototask in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-21-2003, 10:26 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst WS-C2960+24TC-S 24-Port Gigabit Managed SFP Switch
$39.99

CISCO Services Router C891F-K9, Grade B, SKU 16188
$24.94

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Cisco Catalyst WS-C3560CX-8PC-S Managed Switch 8 PoE+ Port | Quantity Available
$97.49

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco 6500 WS-X6148A-GE-45AF 48-Port 10/100/1000 RJ-45 802.3af PoE Card Module.
$80.00

Cisco Catalyst 2960x (WS-C2960X-48FPD-L) 48 Port POE Rack Mount Switch Brand New
$399.99