Hello,
I was wondering if you had the chance to look at the FAQ at :
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqNetwork
I hope that might help out.
Ayman
[/url]
can somebody help me i just downloaded knoppix and i dont know how to do anything.i want to go online but i dont know how.one of the computers has the internet but i am trying to connect the ethernet and i cant do it.can someone just plz tell me what to do cuz im really lost.the other computer is not mine either.so im trying to share.someone plz help me email me or instant message me at either [email protected] or boombie21390.
Hello,
I was wondering if you had the chance to look at the FAQ at :
http://www.knoppix.net/docs/index.php/FaqNetwork
I hope that might help out.
Ayman
[/url]
Do you have knoppix up and running?? You say you have downloaded it but you haven't said you have burned the cd & are running Knoppix. If Knoppix is working properly and if the computer it is on actually has a functioning ethernet connection, it should autodetect & you should be 'on line' as soon as Knoppix is up. Try typing 'http://www.google.com' in the menu bar & see if it works.

Vintage Rare Cromemco Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$225.00
Vintage Rare California Computer Systems Boards for Altair IMSAI S-100 Systems
$295.00
MITS 88 SIOB Serial-TT, An Single Serial I/O Port S-100Board For the Altair 8800
$189.95
SSM IO-4 S100 I/O Interface Board 2-Serial 2-Parallel Altair IMSAI Untested
$119.99
$675.00
Vintage Octagon 256K Static RAM (32 x HM6264LP-12) Board S-100 Altair IMSAI
$150.00
S-100 backplane motherboard bare PCB 9 slot (for Altair/IMSAI)
$34.99
S-100 Vector Graphic 64K Ram Board (Altair, IMSAI)
$99.95
CP/M 86 1.1R 8086 Highmonitor 8 Inch Floppy Diskette 80s IMSAI Altair
$29.99
Microcomputer Builder's Bible IMSAI 8080 Z80 ADM-3A DEC LSI-11 Altair 8800 Bus
$59.99