hello there!
i'm trying to use knoppix on two machines and I have two different problems:
1 - the mouse moves only vertically, and I've already tried all possible cheats for mouse (wheel, nowheel). It's a Genius Powerscroll (wheel) USB. What happens is if I move it around the pointer moves only on a vertical axis, if I press any key OR the wheel it moves a littlle bit to the right, but never to the left!
2 - on the other computer, I'm using a nVidia GeForce FX 5600 (MSI) and the screen flickers abnormally, I figure the problem is with my monitor (Samsung SyncMaster 750s). Perhaps someone knows the correct framerate and stuff because I tried several and didn't get it working. The other option would be using newer drives? How would that be done without having to install to HD?
thanks a lot in advance.

Lot of 24 SK Hynix 64GB 2Rx4 DDR4 2933Y HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM Server Ram (AVA)
$11999.95
Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2400T-LD1-11 Server RAM M386A4G40DM1-CRC5Q
$119.00
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Lot of 12 SK Hynix 64GB PC4-2666V LRDIMM Server Memory RAM HMAA8GL7CPR4N -Tested
$4200.00
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99