If this is a hard drive install, you really should be posting somewhere else.
You need to build the drivers. What does the readme say? Where are you stuck?
I can boot into it fine, however it does not recognize my Wusb11 ver 2.6 wireless adapter, so I have no internet connection. I did however download the drivers for the adapter, maybe that is what is lacking? Any help would be appreciated.
If this is a hard drive install, you really should be posting somewhere else.
You need to build the drivers. What does the readme say? Where are you stuck?
If this is a wireless Ethernet adaptor, you had best pray it isn't based on a 3Com design, those *expleditive* have out and out said that they will not support linux with drivers for their 802.11x cards.
Otherwise, the support typically should be installed. My Asus card works like a dream. Sorry I can't be more helpful on this one, but keep us up to date, and don't give up. Linux may equal freedom, but that's at a 30% learning premium.
Civ
So I didn't want to just leave you at that, and did a little looking. If you can figure out the man's Portu-English, a solution for a Debian solution seems to be to follow some instructions on this page:
http://lists.linux-wlan.com/pipermai...ry/008912.html
May not help too much if you're not a HD install. Otherwise, you'll have to create your own Knoppix CD, but that's not too tough.
Good luck!
Civ
Thanks civil. I am going to fool around with those amtel drivers. I just don't really understand the read me, it seems to be for someone who has a little more existing knowledge than myself.
Wish me luck!
I tried the drivers, what I done is copied them from my windows partition to my desktop, opened a terminal, and in the readme it said to type "make config" I did that and it said I do not have permission. I did "su" and tried it as root. Same thing. Maybe I can't install the drivers because I am only booting from the cd?

SK Hynix 1TB PC801 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4x4 2280 SSD
$100.00
Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00
External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99
Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$545.25
1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive
$86.95
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99
SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99
Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47
Seagate Desktop 1TB/1000GB SATA 3.5" HDD Hard Drive
$29.99
External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A
$100.00