Originally Posted by jamie1123
I'm still having this problem as of the Knoppix 3.3 11/19 release.. when will the xfree86 that fixes this be used? or do you have any more info about this problem?
thanks!
-Corey
The new xfree86 4.3.0 will fix it, pm me for more info
-Jamie
Originally Posted by jamie1123
I'm still having this problem as of the Knoppix 3.3 11/19 release.. when will the xfree86 that fixes this be used? or do you have any more info about this problem?
thanks!
-Corey
jamie... if its working for you, can u post the cheat code u are booting with?
thanks!
I have the same problem on my Inspiron 8600. I don't know if it makes a difference, but I had no problems with Knoppix 3.2 on this notebook...

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Vintage Linux DVD - Knoppix 5.2 - c't Magazine - 7 / 2007 - Software Collection 2
$7.84
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.59