Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Burning ISO Image Problem

  1. #1

    Burning ISO Image Problem

    I'm trying to burn a Knoppix CD but no matter what I do I always get dics to small error. I'm using Nero v6.0 and Memorex 700MB-80min CD-R's. I'm trying to burn Knoppix 3.3 which reads as 716MB. What I'm I doing wrong.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Maidenhead UK
    Posts
    2
    There was a fix for this on Nero support site or download latest Nero 6 update dated 1/10/2003 which seems to solve the problem for me.

  3. #3
    Junior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    14

    or download cheetah software

    you can download this cd burning software called cheetah at download.com, it worked for me

    jason

Similar Threads

  1. problems burning pc knoppix image with mac os x
    By uniflator in forum General Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-14-2011, 02:19 PM
  2. testing iso-image without burning cd
    By colonius in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-04-2004, 07:17 PM
  3. Burning .iso image using Roxio's Easy CD Creator
    By BearCreek in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-31-2004, 05:33 PM
  4. Problem burning CD
    By Visceral in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-12-2004, 06:46 AM
  5. Testing and booting my remastered image before burning it
    By astormchaser in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-22-2003, 12:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit picture

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit

$19.99



Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP,  (6 CDS) picture

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)

$12.00



Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive picture

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive

$5.99



KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED picture

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED

$11.99



VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION) picture

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)

$7.57



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick

$20.85



Knoppix NSM 1.2 picture

Knoppix NSM 1.2

$8.00



Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick

$21.42



Hamshack Live DVD-ROM picture

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM

$7.00



Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006 picture

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006

$34.01