-
Cannot start further X sessions
I am using KDE and I have a couple users. Today I tried to login to one of the accounts, and the screen went blank and it clicked and then it came back to the KDM login screen.
I deleted that user and added it again. Tried logging in, but no luck...same thing.
I tried the other user, and couldn't login to that user either.
Root is the only user who can login to KDM.
Similar Threads
-
By your_raj in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-21-2005, 12:02 PM
-
By emanresu in forum Ideas
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-17-2004, 02:37 AM
-
By bibear in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-30-2004, 06:38 PM
-
By transistorman57508 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-22-2004, 04:12 PM
-
By lavaman094 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 10-10-2003, 07:40 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i7-9700 3.0 GHz Octo-Core (SRG13) Processor
$79.00

Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99

PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99

Intel Core i7-9700 SRG13 3.0 GHz Desktop CPU
$80.00

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$79.99

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 CPU 2.20GHz 22-Core 55MB 145W LGA2011-3 SR2JV Processor
$79.99

AMD Ryzen 5 9600X Processor (Zen 5) 6-Core 3.9GHz AM5 65W Desktop CPU
$169.99

RGB Win11 AM4 Gaming PC Ryzen 5 3600X GeForce GTX1070Ti 512GB SSD 16GB RAM Wifi
$529.00

Intel core i7-4790 CPU
$30.00