you can send kernel options such as:
append="pci=biosirq hdb=ide-scsi hdc=ide-scsi"
in your lilo.conf file.
What boot options do you want to use?
HTH
~rock
If I use lilo on the mbr instead of a boot floppy, how do I give it knoppix cheatcodes?
TIA,
you can send kernel options such as:
append="pci=biosirq hdb=ide-scsi hdc=ide-scsi"
in your lilo.conf file.
What boot options do you want to use?
HTH
~rock
When I boot from the CD I need to use:
knoppix vga=normal screen=1024x768 xvrefresh=60
to get any sort of decent resolution on my desktop.
Regards,

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2224 3.50GHz 8GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W
$285.97
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50