-
Knoppix setting saves and more...
Hi! I have been a long time windows user, but due to the recent F**k ups of windows, I moved to RedHad 9.0. My parents didn't like it becaus my sister didn't understand it
. My friend recently gave me a Knoppix CD that I have loved! I don't remember the version exactly that it is, but I dont think that this will matter in any of ther versions. I would like to set up each of the 4 desktops with their own customized thing for each user that uses my computer. I have figured out how to do that, but I do not know how to save those settings. I also have each of my drives partitioned and Knoppix wont let me open them when searching what I want to run. It tries to run the partitioned drive itself. And finally, is there anyway to make the pixels on the screen bigger. It seems that it is running at 800x600 but I would like to boost it up to 1024x768.
Thank you for your time.
Thomas Lilienthal.
Note: I am not at home right now. If I were I would give you the version number.
Similar Threads
-
By rsmanyan in forum Other Live CDs
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-09-2005, 06:45 PM
-
By -=NTL=- in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-25-2003, 12:42 AM
-
By qa1433 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-27-2003, 05:21 PM
-
By k.otaku in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-06-2003, 04:07 PM
-
By Stonent in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 01-12-2003, 08:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.72