Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Where can I download Knoppix 3.2?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    5

    Where can I download Knoppix 3.2?

    I am experiencing problems (and reading about the same problems on the network board) with my network and 3.3, problems that I did not have when I was using 3.2. Granted it was on another computer, but it was the same router and I am willing to bet that it is because of 3.3


    So now I need Knoppix 3.2 again

    Where can I download Knoppix 3.2?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    2,479
    Here the raven link would have let me download the siglinux failed, another one. BTW Google is your friend

Similar Threads

  1. Download KNOPPIX 2.78
    By rvs in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-10-2005, 10:39 PM
  2. Damaged download : knoppix 3.5 dvd!
    By fischer1000 in forum Knoppix DVD
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-11-2004, 05:11 AM
  3. Knoppix 3.6 download not running
    By bluejuice in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-08-2004, 11:55 AM
  4. Where can I download Knoppix DVD?
    By Nils_ in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-08-2004, 10:58 AM
  5. KNOPPIX 3.1 where to download
    By saravanan in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-24-2004, 05:42 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Juniper EX4650 Ethernet Switch picture

Juniper EX4650 Ethernet Switch

$35200.99



Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed) picture

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)

$361.91



Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P picture

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P

$149.99



🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡ picture

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡

$109.99



Juniper EX4100-48T-AFI Ethernet Switch picture

Juniper EX4100-48T-AFI Ethernet Switch

$8034.99



Juniper QFX5210-64C Ethernet Switch picture

Juniper QFX5210-64C Ethernet Switch

$50014.99



Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply picture

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply

$7299.99



Juniper EX4100-24P Ethernet Switch picture

Juniper EX4100-24P Ethernet Switch

$6983.99



Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management picture

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management

$249.97



Juniper EX4300-32F 32-Port SFP Gigabit Switch EX 4300 w/ Rack Ears picture

Juniper EX4300-32F 32-Port SFP Gigabit Switch EX 4300 w/ Rack Ears

$89.99