Hi,
In my remastering attempt, I would like uncle moz. to start up together with kde in fullscreen without the sidebar displaying a webpage (obviuosly).
Now it seems that I have muddled up some things. Here's what I did:
start knoppix in rl2, cp /etc/X11/XF86* /knxsource/KNOPPIX/etc/X11/
chroot to knxsource/KNOPPIX
mount proc
su to knoppix
startx
Then I made those changes in mozilla (damn - couldn't they use some plain text configs like everybody else does...?), exited X, removed the XF86-Configs, umounted proc and exited from the chroot-env. Before that I cp'ed the /home/knoppix/.mozilla directory to /usr/share/profiles/knoppix/
After mkisofs'ing and burning strange things seem to happen though. For one, at startup moz. asks me to use the root-profile (grrr. I made the above mentioned changes also when I was root in chroot)
For another mozilla seems to "partly" remember my settings. Startup page and Sidebar work well, bookmarks and fullscreen seem to get forgotten.
And - most annoying: I provide rtf's on my page. Default application is abiword - however, when I open them with this the whole thing crashes(!) and mozilla doesn't remember the settings (I tried to connect the text/rtf-mimetype to oowriter. Works in chroot, but is forgotten after making the cd)
As I am relatively new to remastering I would greatly appreciate any help on this matter. Thanks in advance,
Christoph

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 288-Pin DIMM RAM M393A4K40CB1CRC0Q
$185.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00
RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99
RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00
RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99
NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77
Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99