Hey There;
This really is the sort of question you should type into google:
www.freeos.com/articles/3397/
However, in this case I have to say that I have heard of people sucessfully running more than 16 boot images...
Have fun and Good Luck,
Civ
hi all.
i was wandering how many disk partitions linux can recognise?.
how many distro's is everybody running![]()
Hey There;
This really is the sort of question you should type into google:
www.freeos.com/articles/3397/
However, in this case I have to say that I have heard of people sucessfully running more than 16 boot images...
Have fun and Good Luck,
Civ

Genuine OEM Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable for MacBook Pro Air
$8.99
OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236
$499.99
Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$20.59
apple oem 20w charger usb-c power adapter
$9.99
OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99
Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"
$18.00
OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99
Genuine OEM Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter A1344 ~ FREE S/H
$12.99
Apple 96W USB-C Power Adapter - White - Genuine OEM - NEW SEALED - MacBook Pro
$44.99
Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A
$10.99