-
how did you change desktops?
That looks like a lot of the changes i've made to knoppix as well, however, I'm having a hard time switching the default WM.
I've changed it in several places, everywhere I've found in these howtos; but everytime I get it to boot into fluxbox I get an error about kdeinit not found. How do you get rid of that? Also, if you happen to know this... how do you launch an app and make sure it's persistant after launching the WM, a la knoppix-MAME?
I've got a cable modem that I COULD host your iso on, I have a couple of mine on there, but it's slow as heck (128kbs upstream). I'd like to test your's out, nonetheless, you can reply in this forum or email: bhsx AT bhsx DOT yi DOT org
Similar Threads
-
By xaviers2002 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 07-08-2004, 09:58 PM
-
By SunnyB in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-25-2004, 03:39 PM
-
By ClayJar in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-06-2004, 08:28 AM
-
By bb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 05:47 AM
-
By eadz in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-01-2003, 09:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99

Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99

OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99

Areca ARC-1882IX-24 (16i4e)24-Port RAID Controller Card w/BBU /HDD Monitor Board
$300.00

WAVLINK RAID 2 Bay Hard Drive Docking Station SATA 2.5/3.5'' SSD HDD Enclosure
$119.99

Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00

Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95

NVME M.2 Adapter Card PCIE X16 Splitter Expansion Controller 4-Disk Soft RAID
$24.43

Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00

CalDigit VR minin 2 Portable Raid Storage On The Go
$75.00