-
Hi bhsx,
I cheated there. I used the /etc/init.d/xsession from Alex's KnopNL -- All I did was replace his path to ICEwm with the path to Fluxbox. It worked fine.
Thanks for the offer, but I'm sure you need all that 128kbs -- there should be some place on the net where I can dump the iso for people to grab.
My email is [email protected] -- if you send me your ftp info I'll upload the iso for you.
Similar Threads
-
By xaviers2002 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 07-08-2004, 09:58 PM
-
By SunnyB in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-25-2004, 03:39 PM
-
By ClayJar in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-06-2004, 08:28 AM
-
By bb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 05:47 AM
-
By eadz in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-01-2003, 09:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6D1 32GB PC4-21300R DDR4-2666V RDIMM 2RX4 MEMORY DIMM
$139.99

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

MTC8C1084S1SC56BD1 Micron 16GB DDR5 1Rx8 PC5-5600B 5600Mhz SO-DIMM Memory
$149.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55