-
Hi bhsx,
I cheated there. I used the /etc/init.d/xsession from Alex's KnopNL -- All I did was replace his path to ICEwm with the path to Fluxbox. It worked fine.
Thanks for the offer, but I'm sure you need all that 128kbs -- there should be some place on the net where I can dump the iso for people to grab.
My email is [email protected] -- if you send me your ftp info I'll upload the iso for you.
Similar Threads
-
By xaviers2002 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 11
Last Post: 07-08-2004, 09:58 PM
-
By SunnyB in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-25-2004, 03:39 PM
-
By ClayJar in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-06-2004, 08:28 AM
-
By bb in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 05:47 AM
-
By eadz in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-01-2003, 09:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$140.00

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 256GB DDR3 RAM NO HDD
$349.99