I have installed Knoppix v3.3 to hard drive and used apt-get to upgrade all kde packages to version 3.1.4. Here is my problem, I would like to compile the latest version of k3b to burn dvd's. However, when I run ./configure --prefix=/usr/lib/kde3/ I get an error about missing lXinerama_pics and xlibs_pics 4.2.1. After doing some googling, it seems that kde development packages have dependencies on xfree86 version 4.2.1, but Knoppix comes with version 4.3.0. Knoppix comes installed with xlibs-pics with description of "Empty dummy package to fix broken kdelibs4-dev dependencies" I think this may be part of the problem.
Has anyone been able to compile KDE applications of Knoppix?

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466
$19.99
apple oem 20w charger usb-c power adapter
$9.99
Genuine OEM Apple Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter A1619 MK0W2AM/A Sealed New
$24.49
Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good
$20.59
Genuine OEM Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable for MacBook Pro Air
$8.99
Genuine OEM Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter A1344 ~ FREE S/H
$12.99
OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2
$12.99
2 x Genuine OEM Apple A1555 Duckhead US Prong Plug MagSafe Adapter 45W 60W 85W
$7.99
$6.99
LOT OF 2 OEM APPLE MAGSAFE POWER ADAPTERS - MD A1172 AND MD A1222
$25.00