this site is down.... or something:Originally Posted by jnopix
dswan@ashtaroth[dswan] links -dump http://cruxware.host.sk/dl/
Error reading from socket
I have 128MB of RAM, and a swap partition of 1G...
The script still creates swap file. It should check for minimum size and only if it is needed it should create the swap file.
this site is down.... or something:Originally Posted by jnopix
dswan@ashtaroth[dswan] links -dump http://cruxware.host.sk/dl/
Error reading from socket
I was able to remaster an image using:
http://www.ing-buero-unger.de/prj/knx/index.html knx-cdcust.sh
Its kinda sketchy at times. but I was able to make it go. Maybe you can too.
I also saw these, but havent tried em yet:
http://homepage.hispeed.ch/py430/knoppix/index.html
http://www.informatik.uni-koeln.de/l...re/mkmyknoppix
The domain "download.ghostdrivers.de" is not available.
Die Domain "download.ghostdrivers.de" ist nicht verfügbar.
Originally Posted by PrOCesSkIlL
I was looking for your script but i can't get to your page:
The domain "download.ghostdrivers.de" is not available.
Die Domain "download.ghostdrivers.de" ist nicht verfügbar.
Where did the Knoppix - Remastering Suite V1.01 go, I have searched the internet with some of the best search engines. only reference refers to here.
You can download it from here :
http://cruxware.host.sk/modules.php?...op=getit&lid=3
No registration required![]()
Prakash Shetty
http://cruxware.host.sk
kami-kernal hi to all:
the link u have posted is not working ,,,plz some one tell me where can i find the same thing . i am a new user in the linux world. i want to learn about script and want to know "how to make moduels"...plz any body help me ...i will be very greatful to u
:P
Originally Posted by PrOCesSkIlL
dswan@ashtaroth[remastering] tar -zxvf remaster.tgz [ 4:04PM]Originally Posted by crux
./
./Helpers/
./Helpers/php.ini
./Helpers/remaster.sh
./Helpers/remastering-manager
./Helpers/license.txt
./Helpers/mkiso
./Helpers/fs-reengine
./Helpers/translation.cfg
./Helpers/console.colours.inc
./Helpers/copyright.txt
./install.sh
./rescue.img
gzip: stdin: unexpected end of file
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
I'm assuming that shouldn't happen... haven't checked to see if anything is badly affected by this.
Hello people and linux-users,
after processkill made things which can be designated illegally, i changed and / or had shut down www.routix.de and www.ghostdrivers.de.
Informations in german language on aforementioned domains!
Greetings,
Christian Thomas,
owner of http://routix.de and www.ghostdrivers.de

Rare Vintage Soviet KM1801VM3 (КМ1801ВМ3) 16-bit CPU Processor - White Ceramic
$99.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Rare Vintage Soviet T34VM1 (Т34ВМ1) Z80 CPU Processor
$99.00
Vintage USSR ferrite core memory 4096
$99.00
Vintage USSR ferrite core memory
$99.00
Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989 Untested
$207.92
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$94.76