-
I tried running these scripts. I believe it is failing for me when it tries to instal php. When it tries to start remastering-manager I get a "bad interpreter" message. If I try to run "apt-get --reinstall install php4-cgi -y" manually, I get the error messages "W: Not using locking for read only lock file /var/lib/dpkg/lock
E: Unable to write to /var/cache/apt/
E: The package lists or status file could not be parsed or open
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By Fabianx in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 73
Last Post: 02-16-2008, 10:12 AM
-
By bigbrother in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-04-2004, 04:16 PM
-
By kvihijar in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 06:03 AM
-
By gtgoku in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-10-2003, 02:55 AM
-
By MichielioZ in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 04-15-2003, 12:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00

NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99

Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$610.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75

TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$1111.00

Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Protectli Vault FW4C-0-8-120 - 4 port, Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 128GB
$180.00