For Guest:
I did make a mistake in the post regarding to the commandI changed it (fat and underlined).Code:route add default gw xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
I am not really supprised by that. Your USB is used as an ethernet interface. I hoped it was another interface name. That would solve the problem of someone else.
For Guest:
I did make a mistake in the post regarding to the commandI changed it (fat and underlined).Code:route add default gw xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

Vintage Computer Motherboard Used
$250.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Rare Vintage Soviet KM1801VM3 (КМ1801ВМ3) 16-bit CPU Processor - White Ceramic
$99.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Rare Vintage Soviet T34VM1 (Т34ВМ1) Z80 CPU Processor
$99.00
Vintage Cubix A2870 + 2x A2310 QL 2286 Video Module ISA Boards 1989 Untested
$207.92
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Aspen Peripherals Vintage Control Interface PCB Optrex LCD Module Lot of 2
$49.00