1) I have the same problem, but desktop is correctly set @ 1024x768
2) Xvidtune, will allow you to resize screen size to get rid of borders.
![]()
first all infos from the settings / control center / panel / display are saved correctly. but the desktop size is set back to 640x480 on 8 bit. all other infos from display are kept correctly.
second. can i move my desktop positon per settings, cause i have large black borders on the left and bottom.
thx for reading.![]()
1) I have the same problem, but desktop is correctly set @ 1024x768
2) Xvidtune, will allow you to resize screen size to get rid of borders.
![]()
any tips on how to get rid of the borders if xvidtune doesnt work? I get the error "video modes are not tunable on this chip" (it is an intel integrated video card - Intel 82845G)Originally Posted by TheCyberDude
-Corey
I did find this (no guarantees -- never had to try it):
http://www.video-drivers.com/drivers/88/88447.htm
but it's only going to work -- I think -- if you do a hd install or remaster Knoppix.
XVIDTUNE Just what I was needing. Fixed my 1/4 screen shift! Thanks. One thing, do you know if the changes can be made permanent? If I reboot it goes back.
Again, Thanks
would i have to recompile the kernel to get driver support? I wouldnt have a clue how to start.Originally Posted by fingers99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2022 50 User/Device Connections
$60.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
Dell PowerEdge R240 Intel Xeon E-2144G 3.6GHz 16GB DDR4 ECC NO HDD 250W Unused
$189.00
Supermicro 2U GPU Server SYS-2029GP-TR 2x Xeon 6130 32C 6x PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots
$745.00
Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$41.19
Windows Server 2025 Standard✔ 24-CORE✔ 10 CALs✔ 50 RDS✔ Remote Desktop EP2-25205
$317.56