1) I have the same problem, but desktop is correctly set @ 1024x768
2) Xvidtune, will allow you to resize screen size to get rid of borders.
![]()
first all infos from the settings / control center / panel / display are saved correctly. but the desktop size is set back to 640x480 on 8 bit. all other infos from display are kept correctly.
second. can i move my desktop positon per settings, cause i have large black borders on the left and bottom.
thx for reading.![]()
1) I have the same problem, but desktop is correctly set @ 1024x768
2) Xvidtune, will allow you to resize screen size to get rid of borders.
![]()
any tips on how to get rid of the borders if xvidtune doesnt work? I get the error "video modes are not tunable on this chip" (it is an intel integrated video card - Intel 82845G)Originally Posted by TheCyberDude
-Corey
I did find this (no guarantees -- never had to try it):
http://www.video-drivers.com/drivers/88/88447.htm
but it's only going to work -- I think -- if you do a hd install or remaster Knoppix.
XVIDTUNE Just what I was needing. Fixed my 1/4 screen shift! Thanks. One thing, do you know if the changes can be made permanent? If I reboot it goes back.
Again, Thanks
would i have to recompile the kernel to get driver support? I wouldnt have a clue how to start.Originally Posted by fingers99

HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Blade Server BAREBONES NO CPU, RAM OR HDD 🚚
$140.00
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60
NEW DELL TRUSTED PLATFORM MODULE TPM 2.0 POWEREDGE T430 T630 G13 SERVERS K98XH
$225.00
NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97
Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Enclosure Chassis
$274.99
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2 FX2s Server 10GbE CMC Blade Empty Chassis XJ6VP
$149.99
NEW Cisco UCSB-5108-AC2 Blade Server Chassis 8 Slot 6RU Chassis 4 X PSU - DW
$599.40
Supermicro 938-16 16-LFF MicroCloud SuperServer 5038MR-H8TRF *No Blade Servers*
$159.99