-
How to use qt3 to compile programs on Knoppix?
Hi folks,
I am currently trying to learn QT and thereby trying to follow some tutorials online, but I can not get to compile any program correctly (when using QT). KDevelop seems to be designed to program with QT, but this also does not work.
Can anybody
- give me a link to an HOW-TO
or
- tell me which pakets I need to install exactly
- tell me a link to a good qt tutorial using c++ (I know C++ already)
or
- give me any help about how to compile qt3 programs under Knoppix 3.3 ???
Any help appreciated! I already tried google and alltheweb, but i cannot find any answers.
Thank you,
grigro
-
Senior Member
registered user
Maybe this will help:
Code:
[KDevelop]
apt-get install htdig
apt-get install qt-designer
apt-get install sgml-base
apt-get install kdelibs4-doc
apt-get install sgml-tools
-
Nope
Sorry to tell you, but this does not work. The packet "qt-designer" seems to prefer qt-designer 2. But I wanted to use qt3. Using Mandrake everything works flawlessly (till now the only distribution I got to compile qt programs without errors).
But nevertheless: thanks for your help.
Similar Threads
-
By coindood in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 05-05-2004, 08:17 AM
-
By rex64 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-24-2004, 10:32 PM
-
By Nigel_Tufnel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-20-2003, 01:09 PM
-
By TheCyberDude in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-16-2003, 10:15 AM
-
By thincritter in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 07-01-2003, 03:10 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$179.99

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

Compaq ProLiant 1500R 5/100 rack server, Series 3155, with IBM 2.1GB HD, VINTAGE
$295.00

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$110.30

IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99

IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00

Rare Vintage IBM 93ZZ PowerPC Server Board - MCM Ceramic CPU - 40N1844 - 1.1 lbs
$49.99

IBM 7014-T00 Enterprise 19" Rack Enclosure No Keys
$549.95