Maybe this will help:
Code:[KDevelop] apt-get install htdig apt-get install qt-designer apt-get install sgml-base apt-get install kdelibs4-doc apt-get install sgml-tools![]()
Hi folks,
I am currently trying to learn QT and thereby trying to follow some tutorials online, but I can not get to compile any program correctly (when using QT). KDevelop seems to be designed to program with QT, but this also does not work.
Can anybody
- give me a link to an HOW-TO
or
- tell me which pakets I need to install exactly
- tell me a link to a good qt tutorial using c++ (I know C++ already)
or
- give me any help about how to compile qt3 programs under Knoppix 3.3 ???
Any help appreciated! I already tried google and alltheweb, but i cannot find any answers.
Thank you,
grigro
Maybe this will help:
Code:[KDevelop] apt-get install htdig apt-get install qt-designer apt-get install sgml-base apt-get install kdelibs4-doc apt-get install sgml-tools![]()
Sorry to tell you, but this does not work. The packet "qt-designer" seems to prefer qt-designer 2. But I wanted to use qt3. Using Mandrake everything works flawlessly (till now the only distribution I got to compile qt programs without errors).
But nevertheless: thanks for your help.

Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$125.00
RED HAT ENTERPRISE LINUX 5 SERVER RHF0382US-R1 for PC x86 AMD 64 INTEL 64 30 Day
$188.24
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00