-
Senior Member
registered user
Hi all,
I think looking over the menu items which have cryptic names, half of which I don't know what are, what is a new person to make of this?
I agree that a new user may be a bit intimidated by the duplication and "embarrassment of riches" of all the programs. Actually I support using the DVD because the menu show even more!
I would suggest the following:
Make a welcome to the new user outlining a starting point of core programs.
Secondly, an answer lies in this and other forums. I note that the
German language forum has an "Applications" topic. That might be
a good addition to this forum -- of course the discussion would be
very basic with referral to other resources.
Thanks,
paradocs
Similar Threads
-
By tommydl in forum Ideas
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-24-2004, 07:57 PM
-
By MethodMan in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-03-2004, 08:01 PM
-
By Rink in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-21-2004, 07:11 PM
-
By Jack_ in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-27-2004, 09:37 PM
-
By montagne57 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-06-2004, 11:19 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Rare Vintage DEC DIGITAL DFO3 modem ~Powers Up but UNTESTED #1
$75.00

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99