Hello Everyone!
I already posted my problem, probably under the wrong category. Here is my problem:
I have a problem with my KNOPPIX 3.2 as nessus can be started and I can use the program. But when I actually start the test no packages are sent at all. Instead I get an empty report. My Boss said it might be because /etc/nessus/ is a real directory and not a link to the ramdisk. He tried an old 2.? Version of Knoppix where nessus did work without any problem.
I tried and made a remastered version where /etc/nessus is located on the ramdisk. But this did not change the outcome of nessus at all.
Does anybody have an idea?
Thank you.
Greetings,
Holger.
PS: Has anyone got an 2.x Version of KNOPPIX and could you please mail me the linuxrc file. Thx.

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell PowerEdge R640 8xSFF Server Barebone 2 x Heat Sink w / 2x 1100W PSU
$315.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99