Hey there;
I have had some problems with my pcmcia modem in my laptop, similar but not identical to yours. Have you tried running netcardconfig from a shell? That works for me...
Good Luck,
Civ
1- SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH!!! (i'm italian)
I've got a problem with my laptop (Acer Travelmate 290 Centrino...).
If i set DHCP for the Realtek 8139 it doesn't connect, while if i set it to use a fixed ip it works without problem.
Under knoppix (3.3) the realtek uses IRQ 11, uder WinXP uses the IRQ 10.
No problem with winXP.
I've got a 3com office connect 812 (dhcp server)...
I tried ALL the "solution" found in the forum (noapic, patched kernel with acpi, pci=biosirq etc etc) without success....
PLEASE HELP ME!!!![]()
Hey there;
I have had some problems with my pcmcia modem in my laptop, similar but not identical to yours. Have you tried running netcardconfig from a shell? That works for me...
Good Luck,
Civ

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$39.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99