Hey there;
I have had some problems with my pcmcia modem in my laptop, similar but not identical to yours. Have you tried running netcardconfig from a shell? That works for me...
Good Luck,
Civ
1- SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH!!! (i'm italian)
I've got a problem with my laptop (Acer Travelmate 290 Centrino...).
If i set DHCP for the Realtek 8139 it doesn't connect, while if i set it to use a fixed ip it works without problem.
Under knoppix (3.3) the realtek uses IRQ 11, uder WinXP uses the IRQ 10.
No problem with winXP.
I've got a 3com office connect 812 (dhcp server)...
I tried ALL the "solution" found in the forum (noapic, patched kernel with acpi, pci=biosirq etc etc) without success....
PLEASE HELP ME!!!![]()
Hey there;
I have had some problems with my pcmcia modem in my laptop, similar but not identical to yours. Have you tried running netcardconfig from a shell? That works for me...
Good Luck,
Civ

DKB MegAChip for Amiga 2000/500 2MB Chip Ram expansion with 8375 Agnus Tested
$285.00
Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00
Pi1541 Zero with Epyx Fastload Hat, Case & 16gb SD for Commodore 64 and 128
$79.99
Amiga 1200 New Case And New Keyboard
$343.69
$999.99
Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$219.00
Commodore Amiga 3000 Computer 25MHz '030, 6MB, BlueSCSI, Mouse & Keyboard
$2399.99
Vintage Amiga Perfect Sound Digital Sound Sampler With Adapter Untested
$100.00
Commodore Amiga 500 PCB Motherboard Replacement Board for Retro Homebrew Build
$49.99