Hey there;
I have had some problems with my pcmcia modem in my laptop, similar but not identical to yours. Have you tried running netcardconfig from a shell? That works for me...
Good Luck,
Civ
1- SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH!!! (i'm italian)
I've got a problem with my laptop (Acer Travelmate 290 Centrino...).
If i set DHCP for the Realtek 8139 it doesn't connect, while if i set it to use a fixed ip it works without problem.
Under knoppix (3.3) the realtek uses IRQ 11, uder WinXP uses the IRQ 10.
No problem with winXP.
I've got a 3com office connect 812 (dhcp server)...
I tried ALL the "solution" found in the forum (noapic, patched kernel with acpi, pci=biosirq etc etc) without success....
PLEASE HELP ME!!!![]()
Hey there;
I have had some problems with my pcmcia modem in my laptop, similar but not identical to yours. Have you tried running netcardconfig from a shell? That works for me...
Good Luck,
Civ

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
Dell Latitude 3390 2-in-1 13.3" Touchscreen i3 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 10 Pro
$120.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00
Lenovo ThinkCentre M720Q Core i5-8500T 2.10GHz 8GB 128GB SDD W11 Mini PC (Z3675)
$123.16
AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Cores 8MB Up to 4.9GHz Desktop Processor 100-100000059WOF
$350.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99
Dell Optiplex 7070 8-Core i7-9700 3.0ghz 8GB DVDRW NO SSD Tower PC Computer
$169.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 2 Laptop 14" 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Intel Core [email protected]
$249.00
Dell Latitude 7200 Touch Tablet Laptop 12” Core i5 8GB RAM 256GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$239.99