Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: OpenOffice Update

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    8
    Hellas

    I don't know how - but now it's working. I had install the OpenOffice ... but it's in eng. Now I'm deinstalling it and try another update

    Greetz

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by aay
    I was able to upgrade like this:

    Code:
    apt-get install openoffice.org1.1-l10n-en
    translation:
    1. apt-get update
    2. apt-cache search openoffice
    3. APT-GET INSTALL OPENOFFICE.ORG1.1-L10N-EN
    (in lowercase of course... just needed to highlight the L )

    In order to get spell checking working I had to do the following

    Code:
    myspell-en-us

  3. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    8
    Thank's. It works now. But now I have the Problem that the Fontsize is too small nad I can't read the Menu!

    Where can I change the Font??

    Greetz

  4. #24
    I did the following

    apt-get install openoffice.org and it automatically figured it needs to remove the german open office and spell check pkgs.

    However, I've just got majorly screwed with the fonts on the Menu and everywhere in OpenOffice.

    This is my output for dpkg -l openoffice* | grep ii
    ii openoffice.org 1.1.0-3 high-quality office productivity suite
    ii openoffice.org 1.1.0-3 OpenOffice.org office suite binary files
    ii openoffice.org 1.1.0-3+2 Debian specific parts of OpenOffice.org
    ii openoffice.org 1.1.0-3 English US language package for openoffice.o

    Any ideas if I need to install some other pkgs as well to fix this?

    Regards

    Rishi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. OpenOffice 2
    By drb in forum Klik
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-28-2005, 04:24 PM
  2. OpenOffice.org 2.0 (prerelease)
    By probono in forum Klik
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-29-2004, 07:26 PM
  3. Replacing openoffice-de-en with openoffice.org
    By jake5m in forum Customising & Remastering
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-04-2003, 06:52 PM
  4. [OK]what is openoffice-de-en
    By ebdomino in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-04-2003, 10:49 AM
  5. OpenOffice
    By Henk Poley in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-24-2003, 10:30 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver picture

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver

$5.40



NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping* picture

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*

$24.00



Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter picture

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter

$27.50



CISCO SFP-10G-SR V03 10-2415-03 NEW SEALED picture

CISCO SFP-10G-SR V03 10-2415-03 NEW SEALED

$39.99



SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT picture

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT

$7.99



HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port  PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+ picture

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+

$16.99



Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver picture

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver

$1500.00



Mellanox 655874-B21  655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678 picture

Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678

$13.99



Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module picture

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module

$89.00



Cisco Meraki OEM MA-SFP-1GB-LX10 1000Base-LX 1GbE SFP Module 1310nm 10km SMF LC picture

Cisco Meraki OEM MA-SFP-1GB-LX10 1000Base-LX 1GbE SFP Module 1310nm 10km SMF LC

$95.00