Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ever sence I used lycoris I've been searching for a distro that has a bootloader that can give you the option to boot windows or linux. Is something like that possible with Knoppix?
I'm not sure what you're trying to do Install to HD?

I'll attempt an answer anyway - Let me know if it's off the mark :-

1) All linux distros use LILO or GRUB bootloaders, these allow booting to various OS's you have on your HD.
1a) You can even install LILO to your linux partition and use another bootloader like http://gag.sourceforge.net/index.html to manage your operating systems.

2) As for Knoppix it's not necessary. You just put the CD in when you need it - take it out when you want to run windows.

If you install Knoppix to the HD it becomes a Debian system and # 1) applies.

Hope this helps
rob