-
Junior Member
registered user
Printer prints blank first page
I really hope someone can help me out with this one, it's a problem that's slowly driving me crazy.
I'm running a Canon i320 (really nice, affordable little printer) which only has linux support through TurboPrint. (www.turboprint.de/english.html) My problem is that in about 50% of my applications (Konqueror, Ooo to name a couple) when I print a document, everything prints normally, except the first page is always blank. This occurs when I print 2-up and other multiple page per sheet formats as well... the space occupied by the document's first page is left blank. In Open Office I've even resorted to including a blank first page in documents.
Strangely enough, Mozilla (and the other half of my apps) prints fine, first page and all.
Maybe it's a problem with how I'm sending jobs to the printer, but I don't know how to check that and I certainly need help to fix it.
Hopefully someone's run accross this sort of thing before.
Thanks,
Civ
Similar Threads
-
By eradusfalk in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-22-2004, 09:04 AM
-
By fastvfr in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-08-2004, 04:16 AM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-02-2004, 06:07 AM
-
By rohara in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-19-2004, 03:53 AM
-
By rec9140 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-27-2004, 05:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Cisco CP-8851-3PW-NA-K9 IP Phone MPP Multiplatform VoIP 4 New Open Box
$74.99

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99

YEALINK T34W PHONE & 2 MONTHS OF PHONE SERVICE
$65.00