-
Thankyou for the info, if I find that something goes wrong and I want to remove Knoppix from the boot, and then totally format the partition to just come back to Windows normally (eg how I have the setup right now, before installing Knoppix), how would I go about that?
I do have a win98 boot disk handy, two of them actually. I really want to have this information before I begin anything so in the worse case scenario I won't have a heart attack -_-
Similar Threads
-
By _paul in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-10-2004, 01:38 PM
-
By cold in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-02-2004, 07:29 PM
-
By Cuddles in forum General Support
Replies: 12
Last Post: 04-25-2004, 03:40 PM
-
By Kethinov in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-08-2004, 05:13 AM
-
By Mr. Bun in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-02-2004, 02:15 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Vintage 1984: Super Sketch G2300 For Atari Home Computer
$72.00

Atari 850 Interface Module For ATARI 400/800 Computer Vintage Tested
$50.00

Vintage Atari 1050 Disk Drive w/ SIO Cable & 32 Games/Programs - UNTESTED
$67.76

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00

Atari 800XL 8-bit Home Computer System w/ AC Adap - Powers On -UNTESTED
$84.99

A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

Atari 400 Home Computer System includes Power Cord G2U
$159.99