Found the driver. Its on 3com's site. 3c2000
Now to look at getting it loaded off a floppy in expert mode....
How do I load a driver using expert mode for knoppix 3.2 06-06? Do I just need the driver on the floppy and then use the expert chaetcode?
I've gotta find the driver for the onboard LAN of an Abit IS7. It seems not to be included in the release of Knoppix I have. Anyone know what NIC this is? Is its driver in Knoppix 3.3?
This is not my machine, I am trying to a user of my remastered CD....
Found the driver. Its on 3com's site. 3c2000
Now to look at getting it loaded off a floppy in expert mode....

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98
5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95