-
superkaramba
OK, I've decided I'm like really stupid cause I just can't get it! I trashed out my hd install of Knoppix trying to install superkaramba. (Its become a mission now) Keep getting dependancy errors need lib1 you have lib2 type stuff, and lib2 is newer than lib 1 go figure. I have apt-get update and apt-get upgrade to the point my hard drive is ready to smoke. Is there any easy way to do this that a dumb noobe as myself could do. Or is this one of those unreachable things?
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By ghetto_blaster in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-13-2004, 07:29 AM
-
By pau in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 10:21 AM
-
By pau in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-11-2004, 01:41 AM
-
By dirty30ex in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-23-2003, 03:51 AM
-
By Pasq in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 14
Last Post: 07-22-2003, 10:48 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00