Isn't there a apt-get fix type command. I've seen these dependancy issues before and a couple times I typed something but can't remember and the dependancies were repaired and the programs installed. I just can't remember?
Isn't there a apt-get fix type command. I've seen these dependancy issues before and a couple times I typed something but can't remember and the dependancies were repaired and the programs installed. I just can't remember?

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i7-11700 8-Core 2.50GHz LGA1200 CPU Processor SRKNS
$150.00
Corsair 760T, ASUS X99a-ii, i7-6800k, 16GB RAM, 1080GPU, 256GB SSD #21
$300.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00
Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Desktop Processor (3.7GHz, 6 Cores, AM4 CPU) 100-100000065
$125.00
Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99
Intel Core i5-9500 CPU 3.00GHz Desktop Processor (SRF4B)
$50.00
GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95