Thanks for the Post !
![]()
I had a HUGE problem with nero version 5.5.10.50
when i went to burn the KNOPPIX_V3.3-2003-09-24-EN.iso file, it kept complaining that the media size was too small, and I'd have to insert a disk with more space on it. (even though i was using a 700mb disk)
I upgraded to nero version 5.5.10.54 and the file burned perfectly!
Just thought I'd pass on my findings, so that someone else may benefit!
Thanks for the Post !
![]()
I had the some problems with Nero 6.0.0.15 and I fixed it with upgrading to 6.0.0.19.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$13.99
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2025 Standard 32 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$299.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
NVIDIA Jetson TK1 + Intel NUC Compute Cluster Tray w/ Netgear 16-Port Switch
$499.99
BOSGAME E4 Air Mini PC, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U 8GB DDR4 256GB SATA SSD
$169.99
10G PCIe Ethernet Adapter AQC113 10GBase-T RJ45 NIC for Windows Linux NAS Server
$49.29
Multi-Boot Linux & Utility 18 in 1 USB – Best of 2026 Free Same-Day Shipping
$22.99
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99