-
Reinstalling lilo bootloader
I've been using Knoppix besides other OS (Windows) on my laptop and used the lilo bootloader.
Now I installed a third OS (XP) on my machine and now the Windows Bootloader is started and is not showing Knoppix.
For this kind of problems I created a linux boot disk but for some reason the floppy is corrupted. ;-(
How can I reinstall the lilo bootloader in the MBR?
I've all the info about the lilo.conf available.
Summary of lilo.conf
....
root=dev/hda6
....
default=W2KPROF
image=boot/vmlinux-2.4.20-xfs
label=Linux
initrd=/boot/initrd.gz
read-only
.....
other=/dev/hda1
label="W2KPROF"
Summary of question:
How can I reinstall the lilo bootloader, so I can boot all my OS's (W2K, WXP and Linux).
All help is more than welcome...
Similar Threads
-
By stugogo in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-28-2004, 01:16 AM
-
By wex in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-13-2004, 02:20 AM
-
By tweety77 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-04-2004, 09:43 PM
-
By Tortoise in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-29-2003, 12:38 AM
-
By burke3gd in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-20-2003, 03:32 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99

GIGABYTE Z890M AORUS ELITE WIFI7 ICE INTEL MOTHERBOARD
$149.99

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield
$84.99

ASRock B550M Phantom Gaming 4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$71.49

ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99

ASUS PRIME Z370-A II LGA 1151 Intel Z370 DDR4 DIMM USB3.1 DVI ATX RGB
$69.99

ASUS B85M-G/B85M-G PLUS LGA1150 DDR3 Micro ATX Motherboard HDMI for Inter 4thCPU
$45.00

ASUS PRIME H410M-K LGA 1200 Intel 10th Gen H410 DDR4 USB3.2 Motherboard M-ATX
$59.99