Thanks for the Post !
![]()
I had a HUGE problem with nero version 5.5.10.50
when i went to burn the KNOPPIX_V3.3-2003-09-24-EN.iso file, it kept complaining that the media size was too small, and I'd have to insert a disk with more space on it. (even though i was using a 700mb disk)
I upgraded to nero version 5.5.10.54 and the file burned perfectly!
Just thought I'd pass on my findings, so that someone else may benefit!
Thanks for the Post !
![]()
I had the some problems with Nero 6.0.0.15 and I fixed it with upgrading to 6.0.0.19.

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$95.20
Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99
Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS
$578.08
Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99
Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU
$197.76
Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)
$1599.99
Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99
Datto S3P6000 4x 3.5" 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-1541 @2.10GHz 48GB DDR4
$179.95
AS IS READ DESCRIP. Supermicro SuperServer 6026TT-HIBQRF 12-Bay 4x X8DTT-HIBQF
$215.00
Lenovo ThinkSystem SN550 Blade | 7X16 | 01KP356 | Drives and RAM not included
$299.99