-
image won't burn - too big
I had a HUGE problem with nero version 5.5.10.50
when i went to burn the KNOPPIX_V3.3-2003-09-24-EN.iso file, it kept complaining that the media size was too small, and I'd have to insert a disk with more space on it. (even though i was using a 700mb disk)
I upgraded to nero version 5.5.10.54 and the file burned perfectly!
Just thought I'd pass on my findings, so that someone else may benefit!
-
Senior Member
registered user
Thanks for the Post !
-
I had the some problems with Nero 6.0.0.15 and I fixed it with upgrading to 6.0.0.19.
Similar Threads
-
By SerenityNet in forum General Support
Replies: 16
Last Post: 04-03-2008, 07:21 AM
-
By katana in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-29-2004, 01:15 PM
-
By servant in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-13-2004, 05:44 AM
-
By jrcf in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 06:39 AM
-
By rob in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-15-2003, 02:53 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage PC Chips M571 Socket 7 Motherboard V3.2A K6500 CPU 384MB EDO DRAM cables
$74.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage Laptop HP Hewlett Packard Pavilion N3110 Celeron 433 MHz *Please Read*
$50.99

Vintage Edmark TouchWindow for Macintosh DeskTop Computer Touch Window Never Usd
$79.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Coach Vintage BlackNylon Leather Messenger Crossbody Laptop Bag Style 5115
$90.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00