Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: ISDN configurasjon

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Impressed
    Guest

    ISDN configurasjon

    HI.
    Well Im totally new to using Knoppix/Linux.
    Im impressed by Knoppix, verry nice look and it seems to work well.
    One problem that i have is connecting to the Internett.
    Im using a Asuscom ISDN card but it seems to that Koppix do not find it.
    Were shall I look to find if Knoppix has detected it and if not how do I go about to configure it ?

    Thank you

  2. #2
    Impressed
    Guest
    Ok, I found the ISDN Config.
    I choose my isdn card from the hardware list: asuscom isdn link. Ok
    I choose my provider. Here Im asked for MSN/EAZ. I dont know what this is so i tryed Euro ISDN.....
    When i try to connect, I get this message: Error while executing /etc/init.d/isdn.
    What does this mean. What Im I doing wrong.
    Can anyone help me out......?

  3. #3
    Member registered user
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Impressed
    Ok, I found the ISDN Config.
    I choose my isdn card from the hardware list: asuscom isdn link. Ok
    I choose my provider. Here Im asked for MSN/EAZ. I dont know what this is so i tryed Euro ISDN.....
    When i try to connect, I get this message: Error while executing /etc/init.d/isdn.
    What does this mean. What Im I doing wrong.
    Can anyone help me out......?
    Did you get an answer?

    MSN/EAZ is looking for your own telephone number..

    regards

Similar Threads

  1. fax isdn Fritz!PCI
    By lutzweber in forum Networking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-10-2004, 01:31 PM
  2. ISDN does not work
    By GdB in forum Networking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-05-2004, 10:39 AM
  3. ISDN menagement
    By jackren in forum Ideas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-2003, 12:15 AM
  4. USB ISDN Modem
    By deano in forum Networking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2003, 02:58 PM
  5. Red Hat ISDN Config
    By kpin in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2003, 11:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1

$99.99



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$316.61



Samsung 2.5

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot

$60.00



Dell Latitude 14

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro

$349.48



Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1

Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070

$1469.00



1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive picture

1TB Kingston DataTraveler Max DTMAX/1TB USB Type-C Flash Drive

$86.95



External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac picture

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac

$19.99



SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM picture

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM

$159.99



Dell Precision 7670 i7-12850HX 2.1GHz 32GB 1TB NVMe 16

Dell Precision 7670 i7-12850HX 2.1GHz 32GB 1TB NVMe 16" A1000 Win 11 Pro: Good

$649.00



External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A picture

External Solid State Drive USB 3.2 Gen2, 1TB SSD External Hard Drive with C to A

$100.00