It looks like I may know the problem, the base address is set to 0x0000.
Anyone know how I could get around this? An argument on modprobing, pehaps?
It looks like I may know the problem, the base address is set to 0x0000.
Anyone know how I could get around this? An argument on modprobing, pehaps?

Compressed Air Duster Rechargeable Computer Vacuum Cleaner for PC Keyboard Toys
$16.99
LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$167.63
Compressed Air Duster 1 Button Adjustment 12000 RPM Air Blower Car Home Keyboard
$38.99
V3 Robot Vacuum and Mop Combo,Self-Charging,5000pa Strong Suction,WiFi/Alexa NIB
$82.00
Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89
Eureka Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum Brush accessories
$16.49
Cordless Electric Mini Air Duster Blower Vacuum Cleaner for PC Computer Car Home
$16.99
Powerffy Cordless Vacuum Cleaner N10 400W/30Kpa Power Nozzle Head Assembly.
$39.99
Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99
Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$106.14