It looks like I may know the problem, the base address is set to 0x0000.
Anyone know how I could get around this? An argument on modprobing, pehaps?
It looks like I may know the problem, the base address is set to 0x0000.
Anyone know how I could get around this? An argument on modprobing, pehaps?

Commodore Amiga 3000 Computer 25MHz '030, 6MB, BlueSCSI, Mouse & Keyboard
$2399.99
Framethrower, Amiga HDMI output via a PiStorm A500 A2000
$40.00
Microbotics Starboard 2MB + SCSI Sidecar for Amiga 1000 Vintage Computer READ
$219.00
Vintage Commodore 1702 CRT Video Monitor 1984 for C64 Amiga Retro Gaming Tested
$300.00
DKB MegAChip for Amiga 2000/500 2MB Chip Ram expansion with 8375 Agnus Tested
$285.00
Commodore Amiga A1200 Vintage Computer Power Supply Mouse Bundle - Tested
$999.99
$999.99
Vintage Commodore AMIGA 1000 Computer, Turns On, Read
$699.95
ZuluSCSI Compact RP2040 - an affordable SCSI-2 (and 1) emulator w/ USB-C
$45.00
Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99