i too am having this problem!
I install Knoppix3.2 Version and install flash plugin in mozilla.
I now can play flash in mozilla but I found all the flash file in homepage without any sound. My system can correctly play wav, mp3, avi file but when I using mozilla to see some homepage contain a flash or background , it havent any sound.
Is this any problems ?
Thanks
i too am having this problem!

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage Apple MacDraw released 1984 User Guide (Has Wear & Tear - See Photos)
$9.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB - M0001A W/ Keyboard, 2 Mice, 800K HD, + More
$300.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Inside Macintosh Promotional Edition Vintage Apple Developer Book 1985
$32.00
Vintage Apple II Arcade Game Galactic Wars Apple Computer NOS Sealed
$125.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00