I was able to get it running. Losing a gig of personal files is frieghtening. Was able to burn using k3b.
I was thinking about backing up a week ago...should have seems I had a premenition.
thx for the help Knoppix community.
I was able to get it running. Losing a gig of personal files is frieghtening. Was able to burn using k3b.
I was thinking about backing up a week ago...should have seems I had a premenition.
thx for the help Knoppix community.

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle
$49.99
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple II Arcade Game Galactic Wars Apple Computer NOS Sealed
$125.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple Macintosh LC M0350 Desktop No Harddrive No Power Supply - Parts
$71.95
Vintage Apple III Motherboard Logic Board 820-0043-00 E Fully Populated Tested
$210.00
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00