-
Junior Member
registered user
Ok, I found it...
By default there is nos sendfax bundeled with knoppix, and using knoppix as a fax client to Hylafax you need it plus a few other files. This is what I did:
My Hylafax server is a RedHat distro. I copied the following files to my laptop: (as root)
/usr/bin/sendfax
/usr/lib/libfaxutil.so
Created the directory /etc/hylafax and copied:
/etc/hylafax/pagesizes
/etc/hylafax/typerules
...and it simply works. I did not change any defaults on the kdeprintfax command line presented by the system. No other fiddling was needed 
I guess the above files have to come from the hylafax server to match exact same versions. Haven't tested other versions yet.
I hope it's usefull to others 
Thanks for the attention.
Similar Threads
-
By francisgirard in forum General Support
Replies: 13
Last Post: 02-01-2005, 07:53 PM
-
By closet_rambo in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-25-2004, 10:34 PM
-
By toxic_d in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-31-2004, 03:16 PM
-
By ericia in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-07-2004, 11:29 PM
-
By rickenbacherus in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-20-2003, 05:51 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$225.00

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50