-
an additional anoyance, if i logout to switch user, it goes to black screen rather than the user switch.
I just loaded this machine with 3.3/sept 24 so I thought it'd be ok.
I've been using knoppix on another machine at home for a few weeks, I know i'm doing things the right way.. so I'm pretty sure its the hardware, I'm kindof asking if anyone else has similar hardware, and results .
Similar Threads
-
By SpyroVII in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-14-2004, 03:08 PM
-
By bhavin in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-25-2004, 05:16 AM
-
By jumbobrian in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 11:50 PM
-
By unamiccia in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-31-2003, 02:33 PM
-
By ramu_i in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-18-2003, 04:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

NETGEAR 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Switch (Gs305) - Desktop Quiet Fanless
$25.99