-
Compaq Evo N1015v - ALi USB Controller
Hallo,
I have N1015v with Knoppix (2003-09-24) LiveCD and I have problem with USB autodetection.
I solve this with "knoppix nousb noaudio" cheatcodes.
I would like to use Proxim USB WLAN Client. (Orinoco/Avaya/Lucent)
I try load usb-ohci module, but system halt.
Laptop has ALi Corporation USB 1.1 Controller (rev 03).
and it can be problem correct to recognize.
Do I something wrong? Can somebody help me?
Thanks
wapno1
Similar Threads
-
By Poochie in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-31-2004, 09:49 AM
-
By Sniffer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-02-2004, 06:17 PM
-
By dirtonth in forum Laptops
Replies: 11
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 08:36 AM
-
By Roemer in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-28-2003, 02:51 PM
-
By Dohmann in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 03-10-2003, 03:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

SSD 880EVO SATA III 2.5 4TB INTERNAL SOLID STATE DRIVE
$189.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

Intel Solid-State Drive DC S3500 Series 240GB Internal 2.5" (SSDSC2BB240G4P) SSD
$29.99

Samsung 870 EVO 500GB 2.5in SATA III Internal SSD VNAND Solid State Drive TESTED
$63.99