You can use partition magique 7 or highter (I never test before those versions ..) But becareful change your partition without any knowledgement can damage your other partition .. So ask if you are not sure
how can I create a Linux swap partition under WindowsXP ?
When I use (v3.1) to boot, it creates a ramdisk of about 400mb.
tia
newbie
You can use partition magique 7 or highter (I never test before those versions ..) But becareful change your partition without any knowledgement can damage your other partition .. So ask if you are not sure
Do I simply create a partition in my hard disk?
How do I direct Knoppix to use that partition as swap?
with Partition Magic you can easily take away some space from an existing partition and make that Linux swap space.Originally Posted by Anonymous
Knoppix automagically uses the space i noticed on my PC (with Mandrake ext2 and swapspace) .
Goner

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01