-
New to linux/knoppix need help getting online
I've done some searching here and on a few other linux sites (plus google) but since I dont know exactly what I'm looking for they haven't been alot of help. My ISP is Roadrunner, my cable modem is a Toshiba PCX2200 which is connected to my motherboards ethernet port, NVIDIA nForce MCP Networking Controller.
I tried "netcardconfig" and it came back "no supported network card found". ifconfig eth0 returns "error fetching interface information: device not found"
Any idea whats wrong or where I should look for information? I'm also willing to provide any additonal information ya'll made need. (If I can figure out where to find it
)
-ik
Similar Threads
-
By beforewisdom in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 02:35 AM
-
By oc in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-27-2003, 04:20 AM
-
By Dave_Bechtel in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-07-2003, 10:08 AM
-
By monkymind in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-03-2003, 04:22 AM
-
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 05:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Seagate ST12000NM0127 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$318.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST4000NM0034 Enterprise 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s HDD v4
$39.00

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 HDD 4TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.5K 3.5" 0F19459 512 b/s
$78.00

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99