-
about the parallel drivers, i read on the pyDance website, that the current 'drivers' are really slow, I have no idea either, but I read it, and I tought I would need to replace them if I wanted a portable DDR system.
just go to google.com and search for pyDance, and the site will come up.
Good luck,
Hernan
Similar Threads
-
By rabinhood in forum Knoppix DVD
Replies: 71
Last Post: 07-11-2005, 02:52 PM
-
By nishtya in forum The Lounge
Replies: 24
Last Post: 09-03-2004, 08:09 PM
-
By IsaacKuo in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-11-2004, 04:51 PM
-
By Rachel Sykes in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-16-2004, 02:11 PM
-
By ceejay187 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-10-2004, 09:14 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00

Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00

Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core 3.4GHz Socket AM4 CPU Processor….
$309.99

HP - OmniBook 3 - 14" 2K OLED Laptop - Snapdragon X (8-Core CPU) - 8GB Memory...
$399.99

NEW SGIN 12" Tablet Pad 8GB + 256GB 8000mAh Android 13 Dual Camera FHD Octa-Core
$96.99

HP ProBook 4430s Laptop Intel Core i5 2430M 2.4GHz 8GB RAM 500GB HDD W10P
$75.99